August 5, 2010

Express Train

i went throught a lot of friends over the years. i learned early what a REAL friend is...and isnt.

i wonder what my first love is up to...havent heard from him since april :o/

shawn.

when someone im really close to consumes my thoughts it usually means they're goin through something or the consumption is mutual. i hope it's the latter.

i pray you're ok...

who says your soul mate is the one you're supposed to be with? i no longer believe in that.

when i was younger my grandmom used to ask me if i was on speed a lot...that's kinda messed up. just a little bit :o/

when i clean i feel brand new.

i want some new shoes!!! :o)

i really hope this isnt about to be my reality...i dont think i can bear to do it again.

nobody babied these babies when they were actually babies so it seems like we have to baby them now to get through to them...it's like the only way to teach these kids. *smh*

looking at pictures of when i was younger makes me wanna cry for some reason.

i need to let my words sob for me really soon 'cause my tear ducts are so backed up from not allowing myself to cry & i fear what may come of my psyche if i let this carry on...

numb.

the more you do me dirty the less i feel it when you do...im thinkin that may actually be more bad than good.

honestly...i don't feel bad for you & your hurt feelings...you deserve every ounce of pain your heart feels right now.

you have no idea what you did to me.

i miss my mommy :o/

i wonder what my life would be like if she were still here...

pretty wings.

i fear i'll ultimately be alone 'cause i refuse to settle longterm.

everything i do, down to how i feel is well thought out & has reason...even the stupid shit

life is nothing but a series of choices.

either you will or you wont, you do or you don't ...it's that simple.

i feel what i feel like feeling when i feel like feeling it...i just learned how to do that.

when will you let me go? seriously.

this too shall pass.

too much of ANYTHING can ultimately be bad for you...& yes, this statement also applies to what's said to be "good for you"

i wonder if you pushed me away because you were afraid of our connection...

you didnt have to do that...i was afraid too.

twisted turmoil of tainted tears.

i have a thing against capital letters...i feel that they mess up the asthetics of a sentence.

i. dont. know.

2 comments: