February 25, 2013

now playing....

Jojo-White Girl in Paris 


Escape. The world is filled with so many things that need attention and people who need love, but not many want to take on THOSE responsibilities.  So many out here trying to beat a clock, testing time's limits to see just how many tasks we can fit into one minute.  It's as if we don't know how to just.....stop.  What are we afraid of? Every second doesn't need to be labeled with a task.  Every minute doesn't have to be a sum of its parts. Sloooooowwwwwwwww down. I have to tell myself this often, because I too feel the need to always be doing SOMEthing.  Even when my feet stop, my brain doesn't stop. Constant motion isn't healthy for anything or anyone; the wear and tear eventually forces you to stop. 

Escape the world some time. Escape yourself. Escape the  self-created demands that seem endless. Sit still, close your eyes, and breathe. 


Find your Paris and stay for awhile.     

No comments:

Post a Comment