July 25, 2010

Express Train

**inspired by Goldieee and her thought trains :o) ...go visit her blog Golden Touch please & thank you!
.

.

He truly spoke life to me this morning
.
.
thank God im not what i used to be
.
.
i need to do some cleaning
.
.
if you're not on the same page as me we cant be friends
.
.
my friends are the family i never had
.
.
my strength makes me weak
.
.
last night was amazing
.
.
i love jolly ranchers...the drink & the candy
.
.
i miss my mommy more and more everyday :o/
.
.
im emotionally bipolarly challenged
.
.
i wish i could say "i love you" to my friends without feeling wierd
.
.
dont just spring a hug on me...i need warning 1st
.
.
i remember the 1st time i learned Colonel was pronounced like "kernel"
.
.
my mommy taught me that :o)
.
.
i forget to eat sometimes
.
.
dont live so much in the moment that u forget to plan for the future
.
.
every short cut proves itself to be the long road in the end
.
.
please know...i only need you when it's convenient
.
.
u were the 1st to make me really consider marriage...& then u made me REconsider it in the same breath
.
.
im broken but im also healing
.
.
ugh! these scars...
.
.
i hate the skin i'm in
.
.
im thinking about locking my hair :o)
.
.
black is beautiful
.
.
i need to add some color into my wardrobe
.
.
twitter therapy is very liberating
.
.
is there anything "inappropriate" to blog?
.
.
labels piss me off
.
.
labels have to face forward or else i'll snap on the unorganizational look of it
.
.
DONT MESS UP MY BED...EVER!!!
.
.
feet! ahh!!!
.
.
im afraid of butterflies
.
.
there's a reason for EVERYTHING i do...i never not think 1st
.
.
i do a lot of things i dont really want to do & rationalize it in my mind just to get it over with...mind over matter
.
.
too much of ANYTHING can be bad for you
.
.
i cant wait to turn 21!
.
.
love yourself...flaws & all. (easier said than done i know)
.
.
everything has and needs a format
.
.
i've always envied bamboo
.
.
i dont eat pork but i LOVE bacon :^D
.
.
"[i] dance my pain away"
.
.
freewriting is very releasing
.
.
LAST STOP.
.
.
.
thanks Goldieee...im definitely going to do these more often than not. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment