November 3, 2010

On Top :|Mind Sex Pt. 2|:

unbutton my apprehension
and
kiss the womb of my intuition
while penetrating my cognition
as if you’re on commission for every exchange
of heart
slowly undress me
in security
and gently stroke
my ego
savor the sweetest kiss of understanding
as you spiritually explore my ins
and outs
sending chills up my spine
that stimulate my mind
in attempt to find that spot
deep
in my cerebrum
where my metaphysical G-spot is

lie back

succumb to the enigma of my pleasure dome
as you become entranced
with how deep the capacity of my brain really goes
and
how blissfully intense this river of my ambition flows
as i
ascend your mountain of gratuitous patience
dying of mental malnutrition
feeding off your erudition
on top of your world

my favorite position

No comments:

Post a Comment