January 21, 2011

Ink Blot

because
most perception is deception
right?
well then
i hope you perceive me in the wrong
so you can see me in the right
observe me in the dark
so you can find me in the night
and appreciate my light
because i just found it
and i want to share this
with you
illuminate the path to me
instead of testing your fear with darkness
first
my opposite attracting you
so the truth can't distract you
you'll be amazed at its beauty
its innocence
its purity
and its
worth the wait
time only pressing my impression
on you
with every word i write on this paper
inspired
by you
bound
by these spirals that hold my thoughts together
the only backbone supporting my standstill
on these pages
their deception impeccably true
fallacy only living in my masquerade
yielding a mask of fortitude
patience
never was my strong suit
despite its strengthening virtue
it thrills me weak
anticipation crippling me to walk more upright
thoughts racing at a
tongue tying tempo
pep in my step
interpreted as a newfound connection with my heartbeat
because

most perception is deception
right?

No comments:

Post a Comment