January 19, 2011

Pillow Talk

i just want to sleep with you
and reap the seeds i sow in these sheets
with you
intrude my reality with your dreams
so that i
can make belief
with you
next
to you
submerged in the black of night
with you
your presence
the only light for my misguided soul
please
take control
i relinquish all rights to this title i tote
i yearn for a new one
one that directly connects us
back to this bed
where we speak in our sleep
our hearts off beat
yet in tune
with each others
i've never rested
my head on a heart with a beat that matches mine
irregularly regular
quantifying our time
time sprung back
falling forward
tripping over its history
and fantasy of future
on edge with every tick of time
because it signifies our full circle
dance
around possibility
the possibility my subconscience whispers to your pillow
as i lie in your presence
in hopes that in my absence
when you
lie your head to sleep
my secrets seep from its hiding place
and kiss your eardrums
pecking the seeds we've sewn in these sheets
deep
in the front of your mental
whispers so gentle
"remember me...long time"
feel me
on your mind
and
hear me
with your heart
so that i can be
your dream when you're awake
and your reality
when you sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment