October 26, 2010

CHECK & MATE

as i stand in the shower
i let the water have all the power
to cleanse me of my recent impurities
'cause at the end of the day
i can wash this all away
and let you have ur false sense of security
'cause i played you like a game of chess
with "i love you's" of abberation
and tears of manipulation
LOL
and you fell for it with no hesitation
while i strategically reaped my reparation
CHECK AND MATE!
see, you tried to desecrate my sanity
get yours and then laugh at me
HA! EPIC FAIL!
my pride and dignity will always prevail
and i'll laugh at you 'cause to no avail
behind me you will always trail
as i make it a point to constantly remain
atleast two moves ahead of the game
so standing here in complete disdain
watchin the grime of you run down the drain
i also let any residual of you flow out of my brain
and vow to never stoop to that again'cause in the end
this promiscuous win
wasn't even worth it; you're too easy
so using you doesn't even please me
plus i'm supposed to be better than that
better than puttin on an act
just to prove i can always distract
you from where you're supposed be
'cause that should make anybody uneasy
the fact that u can stray so easily
TSK TSK TSK
well, they say bad things come in threes
three weeks [here]
three days [late]
three strikes [you're out]
but beyond any reasonable doubt
there's a set of three i know that comes without
any negativity within or near it
the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
where i will always be and always have been
so no matter what you can NEVER win
'cause with my faith you can't break me ever again
AMEN.

**written November 9, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment