October 26, 2010

Shape Up.

while you're with me
it's evident you're not with me
i see your mind

continuously wandering
to the other angle of this triangle
and u isometrically always seem to find your way there
as you present yor presence here
but for what?
no need to wander
if that's actually where you want to be
no need to venture to my side
if you're still going to be focused on the other
to some degree

so how 'bout this...

how 'bout i take the eraser of this pencil
and totally remove my side from this incongruent triangle
that way you'll no longer have to equate my addition to the perimeter
to distract you
trying to make this triangle equilateral
when it's not
remember though...
i'm the obtuse angle of this figure
so although i won't be there
while you find comfort settling acutely in that space
my unbalancing inexistance won't be able to be ignored
because you'll constantly be gazing at the huge void
where the biggest part of your love used to exist

shape up.

No comments:

Post a Comment